Privacy Statement LASH beLONG / CleanCos Beauty Group
Since we come in contact with personal data in the context of our activities, the CleanCos Beauty Group promises a careful and conscientious handling of the personal information of the customer. The CleanCos Beauty Group adheres to the statutory provisions of the EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) in the collection, processing and use of personal data.
When placing an order or receiving training on our website, by fax, in writing or by telephone, you agree with this statement that we may collect, process and use your personal data. Processing means the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), inter alia, any process or series of operations performed with or without the aid of automated processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, organization, storage, adaptation, retrieval, the use, matching, restriction, deletion or annihilation.
„Personal data“ within the meaning of the GDPR are all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; A natural person is considered to be identifiable if it can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by association with an identifier such as a name, with an identification number, with location data, with an online identifier or with one or more special features physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities. Your personal data will be transmitted encrypted with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) coding system, but point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g., in the case of e-mail communication) or through messenger services such as e-mail. WhatsApp, may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 GDPR, which we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly backed up carefully.
The obligation to the client exists without any time limit even after completion of the commissioned activity. Under the GDPR, violations of data protection provisions under § 42 DSAnpUG-EU (BDSG-new) as well as under other criminal law provisions can be punished with imprisonment or fine. Even data that is not personal data in the sense of the Data Protection Act will be treated with the same care by the client and not made available to third parties.
Your address and order data will be processed by us for our own marketing purposes. Of course, you can process or use your personal data for advertising purposes (by e-mail, newsletter or by postal mail) at any time by sending an informal message via e-mail info(at)cleancos.de, fax +49 89-2000 14 420 or by post at CleanCos Beauty Group, Feringastr. 10 b, D-85774 Unterfoehring or via our contact form. After receipt of a revocation, your data will no longer be processed for purposes other than processing your order. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for the purpose of advertising or market and opinion research is not.
The client hereby confirms his knowledge that the contractor may permanently raise, process and store personal and non-personal data in the context of his commission in order to fulfill his care assignment. The client agrees that his data may be used by the CleanCos Beauty Group for the purpose of order fulfillment, direct mailing and direct contact. Data will only be passed on to third parties in compliance with the data protection regulations if they act as vicarious agents for the CleanCos Beauty Group or
this is necessary to fulfill the contractual relationship.
info(at)cleancos.de or fax +49 89-2000 14 420 or by post to CleanCos Beauty Group, Feringastr. 10 b, D-85774 Unterfoehring.
§ 1 – Declaration of consent
§ 2 – Responsible body for the collection, processing and use of data
§ 3 – Collection and use of personal data
§ 4 – User account
§ 5 – Cookies and Hosting
§ 6 – external service providers
§ 7 – Order procedure
§ 8 – Newsletters, e-mails and other contact ways
§ 9 – Use of personal data for advertising purposes
§ 10 – Data security, data encryption
§ 11 – Information transfer
§ 12 – Your rights
§ 13 – Questions about data protection
§ 1 Declaration of consent
The deletion of the data takes place after expiry of the warranty periods and legal retention periods. Any data associated with a user account (see below) will in any case be retained for the time this account is maintained. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 b) GDPR, because this data is needed so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
§ 2 Responsible body for the collection, processing and use of data
The responsible body for the collection, processing and use of your data on www.cleancos.de within the meaning of the GDPR is the
CleanCos Beauty Group, Raymond G. Zino, Feringastr. 10 b, 85774 Unterfoehring, Germany.
§ 3 Collection and use of personal data
(1) We collect personal data of the visitor in the following processes:
• during order processing (online, by phone, in writing, by fax, in person)
• when using the password-protected section „customer account“
• when subscribing / unsubscribing to a newsletter
• when participating in sweepstakes
• in the case of any kind of contact directly by e-mail, telephone, fax,
by post, training registration or through an online contact form
(2) The use of personal data allows the provider
• to process the desired orders of the customer
• to deliver the ordered goods
• to process the payment
• if necessary, to check the solvency (creditworthiness) of the customer
• to avoid the misuse of the website or the order process
• To display to the customer according to his interest and according to the purchased products individually adjusted product, service and offer information on the website or to send it by other means such as newsletters, postal mailings and the like.
§ 4 customer account
In order to place orders online, each customer must set up a password-protected customer account. This includes first and last name, address data, telephone number, e-mail address, placed orders, active order transactions, shopping cart contents and used payment methods. If you as a customer leave the online shop without logging out of the customer account, you will automatically be logged out after a few minutes.
The operator assumes no liability for password abuse, unless this was caused by the operator. In order to ensure your proper registration and to prevent unauthorized log-ins by third parties, you will receive an activation link by e-mail after your registration in order to activate your account. Only after registration has been completed, we will permanently store the data transmitted by you in our system.
§ 5 Cookies and Hosting
(1) Cookies and Flash Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers in a storable text file, which we transfer to your computer’s hard drive using your web browser.
(2) After technical possibility we use only cookies, which are deleted immediately with the closing of the browser. These so-called „session cookies“ allow, for example, the shopping cart function in the online shop.
(3) In addition, cookies are also used, which are stored for a long time on your computer. These are designed to make our online store even more user-friendly and to keep your previous settings available to you when you visit our website again, such as: Recommendations for you, personalized offers and storing your shopping cart between visits to our website.
(4) The Help function in the menu bar of most web browsers tells you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to let your browser know when you receive a new cookie or even how to deactivate all cookies received , Similar functions as Flash Cookies, which are used by browser add-ons, can be switched off or deleted by changing the settings of the browser add-on or via the website of the manufacturer of the browser add-on.
(5) By blocking cookies, certain functions of the online shop may not be used, so we recommend that you leave the cookie functions turned on. For example, if you do not accept cookies, you will not be able to put items in your cart, go to the checkout, or use other features.
(6) We also advise you to completely unsubscribe after stopping a computer that you share with others and that is set to allow the computer to accept cookies and flash cookies.(7) The hosting services we use are for the purpose of providing the following services: infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, disk space and database services, security and technical maintenance services we use to operate the website. In doing so, we or our hosting provider processes inventory data, contact data, content data, contract data, usage data, meta and communication data of customers, interested parties and visitors to this website based on our legitimate interests in an efficient and secure provision of our website. Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 f) GDPR i.V.m. Art. 28 GDPR.
(8) Access data:
We collect information about you when you use this website and receive our newsletter. We automatically collect information about your usage and interaction with us and register information about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our website (so-called server log files). Access data includes:
• Name and URL of the retrieved file
• Date and time of retrieval
• transferred amount of data
• message about successful retrieval (HTTP response code)
• Browser type and browser version
• Operating system
• Referer URL (i.e. the previously visited page)
• Websites accessed by the user’s system through our website
• Internet service provider of the user
• IP address and the requesting Provider
We use this log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our website, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of Use of our website and services, as well as for billing purposes, to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. Based on this information, we can provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services.
This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6 paragraph 1 p. 1 f) GDPR.
We reserve the right to retrospectively review the log data if, on the basis of concrete evidence, there is a legitimate suspicion of unlawful use. We store IP addresses in the logfiles for a limited period of time, if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, eg. Eg if you use one of our offers. After termination of the order process or after receipt of payment, we will delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We store IP addresses even if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our website. In addition, as part of your account, we save the date of your last visit (for example, when registering, logging in, clicking links, etc.).
(10) Use of Google Analytics This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses so-called „cookies“, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install. In view of the discussion about the use of analysis tools with full IP addresses, we would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp ()“ and therefore IP addresses are only shortened processed in order to exclude a direct personal reference.
§ 6 External service Providers
Whenever we work with external service providers, they are bound by contractual agreements in the same way as we are to comply with data protection rules.
§ 7 expiration of an order
If you place an order via www.cleancos.de, personal information is required to process and process your order. The collection, use and processing of your personal data is carried out by us only to the extent that this is necessary for the establishment of a purchase contract and the proper provision of our contractual services. During the data processing the legal regulations are considered.
(2) Information about payment processing
Your billing data may be transmitted to third parties, as far as this is necessary for the purpose of collecting fees. In this context, we reserve the right in particular to assign our claim to a collection agency or to assign it to us for the collection of our claim.
(3) Obligation of external service providers
Whenever we work with external service providers, they are bound by contractual agreements in the same way as we are to comply with data protection rules.
§ 8 newsletters and e-mails
(1) We regularly inform you about special offers, news and the like by means of an e-mail newsletter, which you will receive from time to time.
You will receive this after your first order process or you have the option of subscribing to the free newsletter by entering your e-mail address. After that you will receive
After signing up for the newsletter, you will receive a confirmation e-mail asking you to verify your subscription to the newsletter. This ensures that no third party has misused your data (double opt-in principle). If you no longer wish to receive the newsletter, you can unsubscribe at any time. In each newsletter there is a link with „unsubscribe“ and you will be deleted from the mailing list.
(2) Regardless of the newsletter, we will send you regular product recommendations by e-mail. In this way, we will provide you with information about products from our offering that you may be interested in based on your recent purchases of goods or services from us. We comply strictly with the legal requirements. You can contradict this at any time, a short written notice by e-mail
info(at)cleancos.de or fax +49 89-2000 14 420 or by post to CleanCos Beauty Group, Feringastr. 10 b, D-85774 Unterfoehring
Of course, you will also find an unsubscribe link in every e-mail.
(3) Other contacts
If you contact us (eg via contact form, e-mail, telephone, SMS, WhatsApp, by fax or by post), we will process your details for processing the request as well as in the event that follow-up questions arise.
If the data processing takes place for the execution of pre-contractual measures, which take place upon your request, or, if you are already our customer, for the execution of the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 b) GDPR.
We process further personal data only if you consent to it (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR) or we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (Article 6 (1) sentence 1 f) GDPR) , A legitimate interest lies z. For example, responding to your request.
§ 9 Use of personal data for advertising purposes
(1) Your address and order data are processed by us for our own marketing purposes. Of course, you can process the processing or use of your personal data for advertising purposes at any time by sending an informal message via e-mail info(at)cleancos.de, fax +49 89-2000 14 420 or by post to CleanCos Beauty Group, Feringastr. 10 b, D-85774 Unterfoehring or via our contact form. After receipt of a revocation we will process your data no longer for purposes other than to process your order.
(2) A transfer of your personal data to third parties for the purpose of advertising or market and opinion research is not.
§ 10 security of data, data encryption
To protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL). This software encrypts the information that you submit. It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer, smartphone or tablet. If you share your computer, smartphone, or tablet with others, be sure to log out after each session.
§ 11 Information Transfer
We only share the information we receive with third parties to the extent described below:
(2) Data transfer by law or to protect against misuse
The transfer of personal data is carried out by the CleanCos Beauty Group, if required to do so by law, for example at the request of law enforcement authorities within the statutory provisions. Disclosure also occurs as required to enforce our terms and conditions or other agreements or to protect our rights and the rights of our customers and those of third parties. This includes exchanging data with companies that specialize in preventing and minimizing abuse and credit card fraud. Such transfer of the data to these companies is not for economic use.
§ 12 storage period
Unless specifically stated, we store personal data only as long as necessary to fulfill the business relationship.
In some cases, the legislator provides for the retention of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, the data will be stored by us only for these legal purposes, but not otherwise processed and deleted after expiration of the statutory retention period.
§ 13 your rights
Under applicable law, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address specified in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
(1) Right to confirmation and information
You have the right to clear information about the processing of your personal data.
You have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from us as to whether personal data relating to you is being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to ask us for free information about your personal data stored together with a copy of this data. Furthermore, there is a right to the following information:
1. the processing purposes;
2. the categories of personal data being processed;
3. the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed, in particular to recipients in third countries or to international organizations;
4. if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data are stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining that duration;
5. the right of rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you or restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
6. the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
7. if the personal data is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
8. the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the implications and intended effects of such processing for you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
(2) Right to rectification
You have the right to demand that we correct and, if necessary, complete your personal data.
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
(3) Right to cancellation („right to be forgotten“)
In a number of cases, we are required to delete your personal information.
According to Art. 17 (1) GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data without delay and we are obliged to delete your personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
1. The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
2.They revoke their consent on which the processing was based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) GDPR or Art. 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
3. In accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR, you object to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you object to the processing according to Art. 21 (2) GDPR.
4. The personal data were processed unlawfully.
5. The deletion of personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
6. The personal data were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
If we have made the personal data publicly available and if we are obliged to delete it in accordance with Art. 17 (1) GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, for data controllers who are responsible for the personal data, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs Process Data, informing you that you have requested deletion of any links to such personal information or copies or replications of such Personal Information.
(4) Right to restriction of processing
In a number of cases, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
You have the right to require us to restrict processing if any of the following conditions apply:
1. The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
2. the processing is unlawful and you have objected to the deletion of personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of personal data;
3. we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
4. You have objected to the processing according to Art. 21 (1) GDPR, as long as it is not certain that the justified reasons of our company outweigh yours.
(4) Right to Data Portability
You have the right to receive, transmit or transmit any personal data relating to you in a machine-readable manner.
You have the right to receive the personal information you provide to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to submit that information to another person without hindrance, provided that
1) a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR or a contract pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR; and 1. the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. 6 para
2. the processing is done using automated procedures.
In exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to obtain that the personal data are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible.
(5) Right of objection
You have the right to object to the lawful processing of your personal data by us if this is based on your particular situation and if our interests in processing do not prevail.
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (e) or (f) GDPR for reasons arising from your particular situation; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 (1) of the GDPR Unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
(6) Automated decisions including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner.
There is no automated decision-making based on personal data collected.
(7) Right to revoke a data protection consent
You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
§ 14 questions about privacy
CleanCos Beauty Group, Raymond G. Zino, Feringastr. 10 b, D-85774 Unterfoehring
E-Mail info(at)cleancos.de – Fax +49 89-2000 14 420